Thank you for attending The Driving Improvements in Urgent and Emergency Care Services Conference 2022!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
To build on this event and provide you with more case studies, articles and videos, we invite you to register for MyGovCentral.com, Government Events’ online learning resource. You can use this to stay up to date on key trends and challenges in your sector all year round.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Amanda Williams, Interim Director of Integrated Care, CQC
- Ryan Cossington-Webb, Clinical Manager, Urgent Community Response Team and Gerdalize Du Toit, Ageing Well Programme Director, Mid and South Essex Health and Care Partnership
- Dr Sarb Clare MBE, Deputy Medical Director and Consultant of Acute Medicine, Sandwell and West Birmingham NHS Trust
- Donna Robinson, Director of Mental Health and Divisional Director of Mental Health Care, Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Georgina Murphy-Jones, Macmillan Paramedic Programme Lead, London Ambulance Service
- Liana Arnold, Clinical Service Lead for Transitional Care and Flow and William Prior, Transformation Project Manager, Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust (LCHS)
You can find recordings of the event sessions here: