Thank you for attending Inclusion and Diversity in the Voluntary Sector 2022!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
To build on this event and provide you with more case studies, articles and videos, we invite you to register for MyGovCentral.com, Government Events’ online learning resource. You can use this to stay up to date on key trends and challenges in your sector all year round.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Professor Daniel King, Professor of Organisational Behaviour, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University
- Roger Harding, Former CEO and Kirsten Graver, Support, Engagement, and Communication Officer, RECLAIM
- Sharon Gitau, Equality, Inclusion & Diversity Officer, AFIUK
- Fenella Porter, Head of Equalities, Oxfam
- Ali Oliver, Chief Executive, Youth Sport Trust
- Katie Fox, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Lead, Victim Support
You can find recordings of the event sessions here:
- 12 things I’ve learnt about culture change over the last 12 months
- Approaching Diversity through Equality and Inclusion