Thank you for attending The Neurodiversity in the Workplace Conference 2022!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Nanette Mellor, CEO, The Brain Charity
- Laurence Turner, Head of Research and Policy, GMB
- Aidan Healy, Chair, Lexxic
- Matt Gupwell, Neurodiversity Awareness Consultant, Think Neurodiversity
- Benjamin Ford, Neurodivergent Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust
- Ryan Kirkpatrick, Inclusive Solutions Specialist, Texthelp
- Almuth McDowall, Professor of Organisational Psychology, Birkbeck University of London
You can find recordings of the event sessions here: