Thank you for attending The Wellbeing in the Voluntary Sector Conference 2021.
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Recordings will be made available in the next 24 hours. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
- Mental Health at Work Commitment including the webinar series
- Mental Health at Work website – hosts a range of original and curated content on mental health in the workplace
- Mind’s report on the mental health impact of CV-19
- Mind’s CV-19 workplace info hub – advice and support for employers and employees
- Guide to Wellness Action Plans
- Guide to Wellness Action Plans – Working from home
- Mental Health First Aid England Course on Race and Mental Health
You can find recordings of the event sessions here:
Morning Session 1 – Gemma Peters, Emma Mamo and Kristiana Wrixon – Presentations begin at 10:28
Morning Session 2 – Jules Hillier and Ama Afrifa-Tchie – Presentations begin at 07:12
Afternoon Session 1 – Patricia Rose and James Watson O’Neill – Presentations begin at 05:40
Afternoon Session 2 – Emma Slaven and Gareth Germer – Presentations begin at 08:54