Thank you for attending the Local Flood Defence, Resilience and Response Conference 2022. We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Caroline Douglass, Executive Director for Flood and Coastal Risk Management, Environment Agency
- Sanjay Johal, Community Engagement Manager, National Flood Forum
- Sarah Durbridge, Assistant Engineer, BRIC Team, Strategic Planning and Infrastructure, Plymouth City Council and Liza Oxford, BRIC Project Manager, Plymouth City Council
- Steve Wragg, Flood Risk Manager, City of York Council
- Dr Marie J. Taylor, Operations Director, Yorkshire Dales Rivers Trust
You can find recordings of the event sessions here: