Thank you for attending The Night-Time Safety Conference 2022: Ensuring a Safer Night-Time Economy for All!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
To build on this event and provide you with more case studies, articles and videos, we invite you to register for MyGovCentral.com, Government Events’ online learning resource. You can use this to stay up to date on key trends and challenges in your sector all year round.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Lynne Abrams, Deputy Director, Head of Interpersonal Abuse Unit, Home Office
- Matt Turner, Chief Inspector and Delivery Lead – Safer Spaces, VAWG Taskforce, National Police Chiefs’ Council (NPCC)
- Stephen Cake, Designing Out Crime Officer, Surrey Police
- Ian Adams, Former LGBT+ Lead Member, Westminster City Council and Director, NHS Resolution
- Gemma Vinton, Detective Chief Inspector and Lead for Project Vigilant, Wiltshire Police
- Louise Barraclough, Specialist Nurse SARC/Sexual Health and Exploitation, Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
You can find recordings of the event sessions here:
- Morning Session 1
- Morning Session 2 – We are working to upload Morning Session 2 as soon as possible, please check back in a few days