Thank you for attending Digital Inclusion 2021: Creating Accessible and Inclusive Digital Services!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. You can download the speaker presentations below.
Event recordings will be made available on this page in the coming days. Please note that these will be available for 2 weeks.
Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
- Croydon Council Digital Learner Guides
- Digital Inclusion Toolkit
- Citizens Online: How can you be successful in your digital transformation with so many adults lacking digital skills? (PDF)
- Morning Session 1 – Starts at 3:40
- Dr Alice Mathers, Head of Research, Good Things Foundation
- Jason Tutin, Digital and Learning Development Manager, Leeds City Council
- Morning Session 2 – Starts at 22:50
- Lucy Winder, Senior User Researcher, NHS Digital
- Amy James, User Researcher, NHS Digital
- Giulia Merlo, Head of User Research and Design, Citizens Advice
- Shakira Damji, Senior Product Designer, Citizens Advice
- Afternoon Session 1 – Starts at 12:40
- Dr. Kira Allmann, Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Media Law & Policy, University of Oxford and Lead, The Oxfordshire Digital Inclusion Project
- Kenne Amissah, Digital Inclusion Manager, Clarion Futures, Clarion Housing Group
- Afternoon Session 2 – Starts at 12:50
- Robin Christopherson MBE, Head of Digital Inclusion, AbilityNet
- Opama Khan, Head of Digital Place, Croydon Council