Thank you for attending The Tackling Modern Slavery and Supporting Survivors Conference 2022!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Parosha Chandran, Professor of Practice in Modern Slavery Law, King’s College London and Human Rights Barrister, One Pump Court
- Lauren Saunders, Head of Policy & Research, Unseen
- Jim Pearce, Portfolio Lead for Modern Slavery and Organised Immigration Crime, National Police Chiefs’ Council (NPCC)
- Andy Leonard, Modern Slavery Development Specialist, Modern Slavery Organised Immigration Crime Unit, Devon and Cornwall Police
- Jack Murphy, Detective Inspector, Greater Manchester Police
- Julia Tomas, Anti-Slavery Coordinator, The Passage
You can find recordings of the event sessions here: