Thank you for attending The Digital Inclusion in Health and Social Care Conference 2022!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Diane Pochard, Digital Transformation Lead, Department of Health and Social Care
- Dr Emma Stone, Director of Evidence and Engagement, Good Things Foundation
- Amy Hearn and Rachel Benn, Leeds City Council
- Dr Ruth Chambers OBE, Clinical Lead for Technology Enabled Care Services, Staffordshire Sustainability and Transformation Partnership
- George Rhodes, Digital Accessibility Team Lead, All Able
- Dave Perry, Chief Officer, The Seaview Project
You can find recordings of the event sessions here: