Thank you for attending The Transforming UK High Streets Conference and Exhibition 2023!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
To build on this event and provide you with more case studies, articles and videos, we invite you to register for GE Insights, Government Events’ online learning resource. You can use this to stay up to date on key trends and challenges all year round.
You can download the speaker presentations below.
- Lucy Wilkins, Deputy Director for Urban Policy, Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities
- Matt Colledge, Executive Director, High Streets Task Force
- James Parkinson, Interim Area Manager, Regeneration, Greater London Authority
- Sophie Alexander-Parker, CEO, Ipswich Central Community Improvement District (CID)
- Paul Taylor, Strategic Development & Sustainability Manager, Hartlepool Borough Council
- Matthew Mckeague, Chief Executive Officer, The Architectural Heritage Fund
- Dr Steve Norris, National Head of Planning, Regeneration and Infrastructure, Lambert Smith Hampton
Shared by GLA:
Good Growth Design Reports (Social Infrastructure / Safety for Women & Girls).. Setting Standards drop down menu: About Good Growth by Design | London City Hall
High Streets for All: high_streets_for_all_report_web_final.pdf (london.gov.uk)
High Streets Adaptive Strategies: ggbd_high_streets_adaptive_strategies_web_compressed_0.pdf (london.gov.uk)
High Streets for All Challenge: High Streets for All Challenge | London City Hall
Night-time economy work: 24 Hour London | London City Hall
Understanding London’s Markets: https://www.london.gov.uk/sites/default/files/gla_markets_report_short_web.pdf
Property X-Change: Property X-Change (propertyxchange.london) . get involve: Engage – Property X-Change (propertyxchange.london)
PX LinkedIn Network: LinkedIn