Thank you for attending The Supporting Vulnerable Tenants in Social Housing Conference 2022.
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
To build on this event and provide you with more case studies, articles and videos on Social Housing, we invite you to register for MyGovCentral.com, Government Events’ online learning resource. You can use this to stay up to date on key trends and challenges in the housing sector all year round.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Alex Smith, Senior Project Manager leading Housing First England, National Practice Development Team, Homeless Link
- Steve Fisher, Crew Manager – Local Risk, Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue
- Carol Frances, Crew Manager – Local Risk, Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue
- Kerry Starling, Director of Communities and Social Impact, Hyde Housing Group
- Deborah Legg, Wellbeing Manager, Depaul UK
- Alison Muir, Executive Director of Housing Services, St Mungo’s
- Adam Rees, Service Director for West and South West London, and Education, Training and Employment Services, St Mungo’s
- Saranya Kogulathas, Whole Housing Approach Programme Manager, DAHA Alliance, Standing Together
- Peter Smith, Support and Independence Manager, Rochdale Boroughwide Housing
- Kirsty Wild, Independent Living Coordinator, Rochdale Boroughwide Housing
You can find recordings of the event sessions here:
- Morning Session 1 – Helena Doyle and Alex Smith
- Presentations start at 10:00
- Morning Session 2 – Steve Fisher, Carol Frances, Kerry Starling and Deborah Legg
- Presentations start at 11:45
- Afternoon Session 1 – Alison Muir, Adam Rees, Peter Smith, Kirsty Wild and Saranya Kogulathas
- Presentation starts at 13:45