Thank you for attending The Universal Credit Conference 2022!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
To build on this event and provide you with more case studies, articles and videos on Universal Credit, we invite you to register for MyGovCentral.com, Government Events’ online learning resource. You can use this to stay up to date on key trends and challenges in the sector all year round.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Saskia Neibig, Senior Policy and Parliamentary Affairs Officer, Crisis
- Stuart Ison, External Affairs, Strategic Design and Planning Director, Department for Work and Pensions
- Genette Pinwill, Head of Tenancy, Golding Homes
- Rebecca Clarke, Head of Customer Experience, Wolverhampton Homes
- Emma Owens, Director of Accounts and Lettings, Curo Group
- Maggie Houghton, Impact and Service Development Lead, Hyde Housing
- Anna Suswillo, Head of Partnerships, Networks and Training, Making Every Adult Matter (MEAM)
You can find recordings of the event sessions here:
- Morning Session 1 – Debbie Abrahams MP and Saskia Neibig
- Morning Session 2 – Stuart Ison, Genette Pinwill and Rebecca Clarke
- Afternoon Session – Emma Owens, Maggie Houghton and Anna Suswillo