Thank you for attending The Volunteer Management Conference: Recruiting, Retaining and Engaging Volunteers!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
You can download the speaker presentations below.
- Folami Prehaye, Founder, Victims of Image Crime: Speak Out!
- Sophie Mortimer, Revenge Porn Helpline Manager, South West Grid for Learning
- Georgina McLocklin, Academic Associate, School of Social Sciences, Nottingham Trent University
- Herabans Kaur, Client & Community Coordinator, The Queen Mary Legal Advice Centre, Queen Mary University of London
- Yvette Hazelden, Strategic and Development Lead, Domestic Abuse, Look Ahead
The recordings from this conference can be accessed using the links below:
- Georgina Mclocklin:
If you are a police officer or someone who provides formal support to victims of image-based abuse and would be interested in participating in research to help develop recommendations for policing image-based abuse, please contact Georgina Mclocklin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Her research aims to develop practical recommendations for policing image-based abuse using a multi-perspective approach. These recommendations aim to be practical and could inform legislation, policy/procedure at a force level as well as possible police training. The research will involve an hour-long online interview. Your information will be confidential and your interview will be anonymised. For more information email Georgina
- Herabans Kaur: