Thank you for attending The 3rd Annual Future of Modern Foreign Languages in Education Conference!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. You can download the speaker presentations and view the event recordings below. Please bookmark or save the link to this page this page to return.
- Morning Session 1 – Starts at 10:30
- Rachel Hawkes, NCELP
- Professor Kim Bower, Association for Language Learning
- Morning Session 2 – Starts at 00:30
- Dr Alice Corr, University of Birmingham
- Simon HOlmes, Melbourn Village College
- Lucy Jenkins, MFL Student Mentoring Project
- Afternoon Session 1 – Starts at 14:20
- Professor Florence Myles, Research in Primary Languages
- Afternoon Session 2 – Starts at 12:20
- Vicky Gough, British Council
- Darnelle Constant-Shepherd, UCL Institute of Education
- Helen Myers, The Ashcombe School