Thank you for attending the Financial Management in the Voluntary Sector 2022!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
To build on this event and provide you with more case studies, articles and videos on financial management in the voluntary sector, we invite you to register for MyGovCentral.com, Government Events’ online learning resource. You can use this to stay up to date on key trends and challenges in the voluntary sector all year round.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Dr Paschal Ohalehi, Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Business and Law, De Montfort University
- Ed Mayo, Chief Executive, Pilotlight
- Michael Beckett, Chief Officer, Colchester FoodBank
- Catherine Mwangi, Head of Monitoring, Evaluation and Programme Effectiveness, Ripple Effect (Formerly Send a Cow)
- Liz Pepler, Director, Embrace Finance
- Phil Sapey, Counter Fraud Manager, Cancer Research UK
- Carrie Reiners, Deputy CEO, akt
You can find recordings of the event sessions here:
- Morning Session 1 – Dr Paschal Ohalehi, Joyce Materego and Ed Mayo
- Presentations start at 09:50
- Morning Session 2 – Michael Beckett and Catherine Mwangi
- Presentations start at 11:15
- Afternoon Session 1 – Liz Pepler
- Presentation starts at 13:00
- Afternoon Session 2 – Phil Sapey and Carrie Reiners
- Presentations start at 14:45