Thank you for attending The Youth Justice Conference 2022: Improving Outcomes through Multi-Agency Working!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
To build on this event and provide you with more case studies, articles and videos on Youth Justice, we invite you to register for MyGovCentral.com, Government Events’ online learning resource. You can use this to stay up to date on key trends and challenges in criminal justice all year round.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Charlie Spencer, South East Regional Representative, Association of Youth Offending Team Managers (AYM)
- Paul Thorpe, Service Manager, Camden Youth Offending Service
- Tom Watt, Youth Offending Service Manager, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Council
- Darren Minns, SAFE Team Leader, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Council
- Emma Haworth, SAFE Psychologist, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Council
- Danny McGilloway, Principal, Broadoak Academy
- Lorraine Khan, Senior Associate, Centre for Mental Health, Director, Lorraine Khan Solutions and Senior Fellow, University College London
- Dr Rhiannon Lewis, Clinical Lead for Enhanced Support Services and SECURE STAIRS at HMYOI Feltham, Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- Cezar Tan, Service Manager, Youth Justice Services, Barnet Council
- Claire Brimble, Operational Manager, Youth Justice Services, Barnet Council
You can find recordings of the event sessions here:
- Morning Session 1 – Charlie Spencer and Paul Thorpe
- Presentations start at 10:00
- Morning Session 2 – Tom Watt, Darren Minns, Emma Haworth and Danny McGilloway
- Presentations start at 11:35
- Afternoon Session 1 – Lorraine Khan, Dr Rhiannon Lewis, Cezar Tan
- Presentation starts at 13:55