Thank you for attending The Safeguarding Students in Higher Education Conference 2023!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. You can download the speaker presentations after the event from this page. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
- Andrew Wootton, Director, ProtectED and Caroline Davey, Director, ProtectED
- Dr Alison Scott, Deputy Director of Medical School – Head of Student Wellbeing, University of Edinburgh
- Heidi Cooper-Hind, Head of Academic and Student Services, Arts University Bournemouth
- Kerry-Ann Randle, Head of Student Support and Wellbeing, Bournemouth University
- Dr Amy Clarke, Research Fellow, Centre for Hate Studies, University of Leicester and Emily Wertans, Research Assistant, Centre for Hate Studies, University of Leicester
- Pippa Catterall, Professor of History and Policy, And Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee Member, and Co-Chair of the Q+ Network, University of Westminster
- Dawn Dines, Founder, Stamp out Spiking
You can find recordings of the event sessions here:
Morning Session 1: Andrew, Caroline and Alison
Session starts at 09.20
Morning Session 2: Heidi and Kerry-Ann
Session starts at 05.34
Afternoon Session 1: Amy, Emily, Pippa and Dawn
Session starts at 06.02