Thank you for attending Supporting Women and Minorities in High Education 2022!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
To build on this event and provide you with more case studies, articles and videos, we invite you to register for MyGovCentral.com, Government Events’ online learning resource. You can use this to stay up to date on key trends and challenges in your sector all year round.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Sarah Bevan, Policy Manager, Universities UK
- Dr Alison Scott, Deputy Director of Medical School – Head of Student Wellbeing, University of Edinburgh
- Claire Robertson, Senior Lecturer, and Founder and Co-Chair of the Colleague Disability Network, University of Westminster
- Fay Maxted OBE, Chief Executive, The Survivors Trust
- Pippa Catterall, Professor of History and Policy, and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee Member, and Co-Chair of the Q+ Network, University of Westminster
You can find recordings of the event sessions here: