Thank you for attending The Recycling Conference 2022: Reducing Waste and Improving Efficiency!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Claire Shrewsbury, Director of Insights & Innovation, Waste and Resources Action Programme (WRAP)
- Libby Peake, Head of Resource Policy, Green Alliance
- Wayne Hubbard, Chief Executive Office, ReLondon
- Donna Cox, Waste and Recycling Manager, Bracknell Forest Council
- Jacki Ager, Waste and External Contracts Manager, London Borough of Havering
- Elizabeth Mockeridge, Waste Strategy and Technical Support Lead, Guildford Borough Council
- Mickey Green, Managing Director, Somerset Waste Partnership
You can find recordings of the event sessions here: