Thank you for attending the Gambling Addiction Conference 2022: Preventing Harm and Providing Support.
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Professor Mark Griffiths, Chartered Psychologist and Director of the International Gaming Research Unit, Nottingham Trent University
- Dan Whitlam, Head of Industry Standards, Safer Gambling Standard, GamCare
- Aisling Ní Chonaire, Head of Consumer and Business Markets, The Behavioural Insights Team
- Dr Emma Ryan, GP Lead, Primary Care Gambling Service
- Professor Henrietta Bowden-Jones OBE, Consultant Psychiatrist in Addictions, and Founder and Director, National Problem Gambling Clinic
- Paul Dent, Strategic Engagement Lead, Gordon Moody and Harp Edwards, Women’s Residential Treatment Manager, Gordon Moody
You can find recordings of the event sessions here: