Thank you for attending Public Sector Communications: Communicating Effectively with Local Communities and Service Users!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Presentations and recordings are available below. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
- Morning Session 1 – Starts at 5:45
- Dr Lee Edwards, Professor, Strategic Communication and Public Engagement , Department of Media and Communications, London School of Economics
- Dr Paulina Lang, Behavioural Science Lead, Government Communication Service
- Katie Florence, Head of Communications, Social Work England
- Alex Bryson, Content Lead, Pulsar
- Morning Session 2 – Starts at 5:30
- Kirsty Gearey, External Communications Manager, Kent Fire & Rescue Service
- Andrew Hadfield-Ames, Head of Communications, Hertfordshire County Council
- Afternoon Session – Starts at 3:40
- Amanda Pearse, President, Chartered Institute for Public Relations and Director, Seashell Communications
- Modupe Omonijo, Public Health Consultant, Birmingham City Council