Thank you for attending The NHS Workforce Event 2023: Recruitment, Retention and Wellbeing. To build on this event and provide you with more case studies, articles and videos on maintaining outstanding standards in schools, we invite you to register for GE Insights, Government Events’ online learning resource. You can use this to stay up to date on key trends and challenges in education all year round.
We hope you found the day informative and interesting.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
- Pav Akhtar, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, NHS Blood and Transplant and Director of Strategy, UK Black Pride
- Wendy Preston, Head of Nursing Practice, Royal College of Nursing
- Samir Khelil, Sales Director, Oleeo
- Alexandra Bode-Tunji, Chief People Officer, Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust
- Matthew Coombe, Business Development Director (NHS), AVC Wise
- Nihar Shembavnekar, Economist – REAL Centre Team, The Health Foundation
- Lee Hunt, Organisational Development Practitioner (TED Lead), Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Olivia Donnelly, Consultant Clinical Psychologist & Coach, North Bristol NHS Trust
You can find recordings of the event sessions here: