Thank you for attending The Emergency Planning and Response Conference 2021!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Presentations and recordings are available below, please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
Recordings of the day’s presentations are available below:
- Morning Session 1 – Starts at 09:15
- Abhilash Panda, Head of Infrastructure Resilience & Deputy for Intergovernmental, Partnerships Branch, United Nations Office for Disaster and Risk Reduction (UNDRR)
- Dr. Holly Carter, Principal Behavioural Scientist, Public Health England
- Morning Session 2 – Starts at 09:05
- John Higgins, Head of IT and Resilience, Tendring District Council
- Michelle Warburton, Voice and Influence Manager, Salford Community & Voluntary Services
- Afternoon Session 1 – Starts at 07:05
- Charlie Maclean-Bristol, Director – UK, PlanB Consulting
- Afternoon Session 2 – Starts at 08:15
- Naomi Phillips, Director of Policy and Advocacy, British Red Cross
- Kate Viles, Communications and Engagement Manager, Derbyshire Constabulary