Thank you for attending The Health and Safety at Work Conference 2022!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Andy Wilkinson‑Sharpe FCCA MAAT, Acting Chief Executive Officer, NEBOSH
- Michael Robinson, Chief Executive, British Safety Council
- Peter Kelly, Head of Programme, Mates in Mind
- Simon Blake, Chief Executive, Mental Health First Aid England
- Karen McDonnell, Head of Scotland & Occupational Health, ROSPA
- Sarah Dennis, Head of Health and Safety, Richmond and Wandsworth Councils
You can find recordings of the event sessions here: