Thank you for attending Working In Partnership To Tackle Drug And Substance Misuse 2023!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. You can download the speaker presentations after the event from this page. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
- Rachael Millar, Deputy Director – Joint Combating Drugs Unit, Home Office
- Clare Taylor, Chief Operating Officer, Turning Point
- Greg Fell, Director of Public Health, Sheffield City Council
- Thara Raj, Director of Public Health and Cathy Fitzgerald, Head of Service in Public Health for Addictions and Chaotic Lifestyles, Warrington Borough Council
- Carolyn Musgrave, Drug and Alcohol Liaison Team Manager, The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
You can find recordings of the event sessions here:
Morning Session 1: Rachel and Clare
Session starts at 08.35
Morning Session 2: Tim, Greg and Joy
Session starts at 02.43
Afternoon Session 1: Paddy, Thara and Cathy
Session starts at 05.36
Afternoon Session 2: Carolyn and Marta
Session starts at 08.31