Thank you for attending The Tackling Stalking and Harassment Conference 2022!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
To build on this event and provide you with more case studies, articles and videos on stalking and harassment, we invite you to register for MyGovCentral.com, Government Events’ online learning resource. You can use this to stay up to date on key trends and challenges in your sector all year round.
You can download the speaker presentations below.
- Paul Mills, Deputy Chief Constable, Wiltshire Police and National Lead for Stalking and Harassment, National Police Chief’s Council
- Saskia Garner, Head of Policy, Suzy Lamplugh Trust
- Saeeda Mayat, Chief Operating Officer, Paladin National Stalking Advocacy Service
- Daniel Price-Jones, Forensic Psychologist, Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Emma Jones, Assistant Director, Victim Services, Catch22
- Nick Podd, Cyberstalking & Cyber Security Specialist, Veritas Justice
- Dr Rachel Wheatley, Senior Lecturer in Forensic Psychology, University of Derby
- Yvette Hazelden, Strategic and Development Lead, Domestic Abuse, Look Ahead
The recordings from this conference can be accessed using the links below:
If you are a practitioner working with victims of domestic abuse and would like access to the NCSC’s domestic cybercrime guidance, please send an email to email@example.com from your official work account and reference: ‘Kirsty Jackson – The Tackling Stalking and Harassment Conference 2022’.
The NCSC will continue to update this guidance in line with feedback from charities, law enforcement, and advisors. Please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any additional questions to ask Kirsty directly, then please email: email@example.com.