Thank you for attending The Mental Health in the Workplace Conference 2022!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Almuth McDowall, Professor of Organisational Psychology, Birkbeck University of London
- Jonathan Stuart, Senior Programme Officer – Mental Health Productivity Pilot, Mind
- Daniel Lescure, Principal Policy Officer, Mental Health and Wellbeing, Greater London Authority
- Sandra Kerr CBE OBE, Race Director, Business in the Community
- Rebecca Ballinger and Linsey Milnes, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
- Eric Barratt, Health and Wellbeing Lead, Kent and Medway NHS Social Care Partnership Trust
- Simon Blake, Chief Executive, Mental Health First Aid England
You can find recordings of the event sessions here: