Thank you for attending The Palliative Care Conference 2021.
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Presentations and recordings are available below. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
- Click here to see Airedale NHS Foundation Trust Goldline’s most recent annual report
- Morning Session 1 – starts at 9:05
- Dr Ollie Minton, Clinical Lead, Palliative Care, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Professor Bee Wee, National Clinical Director for End of Life Care, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Rosie Benneyworth, Chief Inspector of Primary Medical Services and Integrated Care, Care Quality Commission
- Dr Steve Plenderleith, Consultant in Palliative Medicine, Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Morning Session 2 – starts at 9:05
- Louise Jenkins, Strategic Lead Nurse, Hertfordshire County Council Community Learning Disability Nursing Service
- Jayne Grant, Project ECHO Lead, Children’s Hospices Across Scotland
- Rachel Binks, Nurse Consultant, Digital and Acute Care, Airedale NHS Foundation Trust