Thank you for attending The Volunteer Management Conference: Recruiting, Retaining and Engaging Volunteers!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
You can download the speaker presentations below.
- Nayyara, Tabassum, Research and Insight Manager, National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO)
- Emma Thomas-Hancock, Director of Volunteering Delivery, Volunteering Matters
- Andy Broomhead, Head of Volunteering, Diabetes UK
- Kelly Smith, Project Officer, Voluntary Action Staffordshire (VAST)
- Jonathon Chevallier, Chief Executive, Charity Digital
- Ann Hall, Volunteer Development Manager, Humankind Charity
- Anneka Kapadia, Policy and Programme Officer (Volunteering Good Practice), Civil Society & Sport, Greater London Authority and Aisling Gilgeours, Policy and Programme Support Officer – Volunteering & Major Events, Greater London Authority
- Mark Froud, Chief Executive, Tempo
The recordings from this conference can be accessed using the links below:
- From Irene Hardill:
Irene’s ESRC Covid project: Mobilising Voluntary Action Project has resources on the project website https://www.mvain4.uk/. A summary of the findings were published October 18 2022 in an open access book: Mobilising Voluntary Action in the UK: Learning from the Pandemic edited by Irene Hardill, Jurgen Grotz and Laura Crawford
In 2021 she published another Open access book:
Transformational Moments in Social Welfare: What Role for Voluntary Action?
by Georgina Brewis, Angela Ellis Paine, Irene Hardill, Rose Lindsey and Rob Macmillan
This book reports on another ESRC project that explored the voluntary sector in the 1940s and 2010s, arguably pivotal decades for the welfare state