Thank you for attending The Care Leavers Event 2022: Improving Outcomes and Fulfilling Potential!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
To build on this event and provide you with more case studies, articles and videos on supporting care leavers, we invite you to register for MyGovCentral.com, Government Events’ online learning resource. You can use this to stay up to date on key trends and challenges in the public sector all year round.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Matthew Knox, Clinical Psychologist, Brandon Centre
- Isabelle Kirkham, Youth Network Member, Become
- Mark Rogers, Director of Legacy, Care Leaver Covenant
- Peter Shovlin, Head of Leeds Housing Options, Leeds City Council
- Martha Khanu, Housing Inclusion Pathway Manager, Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Claire Churchill, Outreach Manager and Alice McGowan, Outreach Officer, University of Birmingham
- Rashida Baig, Director of Children’s Safeguarding and Social Work and Mary Holder, Deputy Head of Virtual School, London Borough of Camden
You can find recordings of the event sessions here: