Thank you for attending The Driving Improvement in Patient Experience and Engagement Conference 2022!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
To build on this event and provide you with more case studies, articles and videos, we invite you to register for MyGovCentral.com, Government Events’ online learning resource. You can use this to stay up to date on key trends and challenges in your sector all year round.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Rachel Heathcock, Project Manager, Equity and Equality in Maternity, Neonatal and Perinatal Mental Health, Strategic Migration Partnership, East of England Local Government Association
- Lesley Goodburn, Experience of Care Lead – Provider Improvement, NHS Improvement and NHS England
- Jill Morrell, Head of Public Engagement and Involvement, Care Quality Commission
- Andrea and Gillian, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- Andrew Rice, Patient Experience and Voluntary Services Manager, Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
- Faiza Rehman, Managing Director, The Raham Project
- Linda and Sandra, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
You can find recordings of the event sessions here: