Thank you for attending The Race at Work Conference 2022!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
To build on this event and provide you with more case studies, articles and videos on Race in the Workplace, we invite you to register for MyGovCentral.com, Government Events’ online learning resource. You can use this to stay up to date on key trends and challenges in the HR and Employment sector all year round.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Vasileious Antonpoulos and Paul Williamson, Cabinet Office
- Sandra Kerr CBE, Race Director, Business in the Community
- Jaspal Roopra, Deputy Director HR, Civil Service and Co-Chair of the SCS RTTT Network
- Lutfur Ali, Senior Policy Advisor, CIPD and Joint Head of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Carron Lessey-Walker, Women and Equalities Officer, Unite the Union
You can find recordings of the event sessions here: