Thank you for attending The 2nd Annual Transforming Children and Young People’s Mental Health Provisions Conference.
We hope you found the day informative and enjoyable. You can download the speaker presentations below. Please bookmark this page so that you are able to return.
- Free resources for school leaders
- Sign up to In Your Corner 2020
- Sign up to receive emails from Time to Change
- We also offer free online training for teachers and youth professionals as well as free training for young leaders / ambassadors in secondary school, college or youth settings. To discuss further please contact me on Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or ring me on 07442505497.
Samantha Mortimer, Strategic Lead for CAMHS and Associate Director, North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust and Julia Ford, CAMHS in Schools Lead, Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD), North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust
- Young Minds Matter resources and training for professionals
- Lets Get Mental Podcast – Anchor FM link – Spotify link (Harry’s episode will be released on Thursday 15th October)
- Evaluations of community interventions supporting young Black men’s mental health:
- ‘This is Me’: A guide for Schools
- Briefing: Trauma, challenging behaviour and restrictive interventions in schools
Morning Session 1 (Rethink, Office for National Statistics)
Morning Session 2(Childnet, Great Heights Trust, North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust)
Afternoon Session 1 (Lincolnshire Partnerships Foundation Trust)
Afternoon Session 2 (Centre for Mental Health, Healthwatch Hillingdon)