Thank you for attending The Sepsis Patient Care Conference 2022: Ensuring Early Detection and Effective Treatment!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Dr Ron Daniels, Chief Executive Officer, UK Sepsis Trust and Vice-President, Global Sepsis Alliance
- Carolyn Jenkinson, Deputy Director of Regulatory Leadership for Secondary and Specialist Healthcare, Care Quality Commission
- Daniel Pope, Trainee Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Acute Clinical Team, Swansea Bay University Health Board
- Dr Chris Carey, Consultant Anaesthetist, University Hospital Sussex NHS Trust and Associate Postgraduate Dean, Health Education England
- Ruth Harrison, Lead Practitioner for Learning Disability and Autism, Nottinghamshire Clinical Commissioning Group
- Helen Pardoe, Chief Clinical Information Officer and Consultant Surgeon, The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust
- Michelle Angell, Portfolio Director, Mid and South Essex Partners
You can find recordings of the event sessions here: