Thank you for attending The Inclusion, Diversity and Equality in the Workplace Conference 2022!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
To build on this event and provide you with more case studies, articles and videos on diversity and inclusion in the workplace, we invite you to register for MyGovCentral.com, Government Events’ online learning resource. You can use this to stay up to date on key trends and challenges in HR all year round.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Lutfur Ali, Senior Policy Advisor – Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Transformation, CIPD and Non-Executive Director, Business Continuity Institute
- Godwin Daudu, Operations Manager, AFiUK
- Angela Chaudry, EDI Strategic Lead, Brent Council
- Evelyn Amedoda, ASC Head of Safeguarding and Principal Social Worker, Brent Council
- Shakiesha Beckford, WRES Programme Manager, Brent Council
- Helen Kemp, Chief Executive, Leeds Mind
- Jane van Zyl, CEO, Working Families
- Ann Webster, Lead on Equality and Diversity, Derby City Council
- Vanessa McGlade, Owner and Director, Home Instead Exeter and East Devon
You can find recordings of the event sessions here:
- Morning Session 1 – Lutfur Ali and Godwin Daudu
- Presentations start at 10:00
- Morning Session 2 – Jane van Zyl, Angela Chaudry, Evelyn Amedoda and Shakiesha Beckford
- Presentations start at 11:15
- Afternoon Session 1 – Helen Kemp, Ann Webster and Vanessa McGlade
- Presentation starts at 13:55