Thank you for attending Improving National Workplace Health and Wellbeing 2021.
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. You can download the speaker presentations below. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
Recordings will be available soon, please check back over the next few days
- Morning Session 1: Starts at 11:40
- Gary Thorogood, Head of Wellbeing, Department for Work and Pensions
- Professor Sara Connolly, Researcher, Work and Learning Evidence Programme, What Works Centre for Wellbeing, Professor of Personnel Economics, Norwich Business School
- Morning Session 2: Starts at 14:30
- Jane Van Zyl, CEO, Working Families
- Jess Lievesley, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, St Andrew’s Healthcare
- Austin Omotoso, Clinical Nurse Leader, St Andrew’s Healthcare
- Afternoons Session 1: Starts at 11:45
- Holly Koenig, Wellbeing Co-ordinator, Public Health Northamptonshire
- Dave Smithson, Operations Director, Anxiety UK
- Afternoon Session 2: Starts at 14:30
- Jonny Gifford, Senior Adviser for Organisational Behaviour, CIPD
- Dean Shoesmith, Director of Human Resources and Organisational Development, London Borough of Lambeth