Thank you for attending The Local Government Climate Action Conference 2022!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
You can download the speaker presentations below.
- Olivia Lancaster, Adviser, Productivity, Climate Change & Economic Growth, Local Government Association
- Sue Halliwell, Vice-President, ADEPT and Executive Director, Place, West Berkshire County Council
- Nick Gardner, Head of Climate Action, TNL Community Fund
- Chris Common, Carbon Neutral Policy Manager, Nottingham City Council
- Neil Evans, Head of Resources, Leeds City Council
- Hannah Ramsey Smith, Senior Circular Economy Officer, Essex County Council
- Alex Buckman, Senior Energy Systems Modelling Manager, Energy Systems Catapult
- Anna Wyse, Sustainability Officer, Winchester City Council
- Carolyn McKenzie, Head of Environment, Surrey County Council
- Stuart Bradshaw, Materials Engineer, Lancashire County Council and Paul Binks, Highways Asset Manager, Lancashire County Council
The recordings from this conference can be accessed using the links below:
- For those wanting to know more about Local Area Energy Planning and how to do it, please have a look at our Future of Local Area Energy Planning and Guidance on Creating Local Area Energy Plans
- For those wanting to have a look at our proposed governance framework for coordinated Local Area Energy Planning, have a look here.
- I’d encourage all local authorities to register for the Net Zero Go platform here – there’s an introductory video if they want to know more.