Thank you for attending Supporting People with Multiple Disadvantages 2022: Improving Outcomes through a Multi-Agency Approach!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
To build on this event and provide you with more case studies, articles and videos on [conference topic], we invite you to register for MyGovCentral.com, Government Events’ online learning resource. You can use this to stay up to date on key trends and challenges in [sector] all year round.
You can view the speaker presentations below:
- Shane Britton, Lead Policy & Programme Advisor, Changing Futures, Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities
- Oliver Hilbery, Director, Making Every Adult Matter (Homeless Link)
- Rachel Moreton, Associate Director, CFE Research
- Ray Middleton, Workforce Development Lead, Fulfilling Lives Newcastle Gateshead
- Vicky Ball, Head of Housing, Phoenix Futures
- Yvonne Pinner, Project Manager, Oxfordshire Homeless Movement and Chris Keating, CEO, Connection Support
- Gavin Barker, Service Manager, Specialist Team – Changing Futures Programme, Westminster City Council
You can find recordings of the event sessions here: