Thank you for attending The Mental Health Services Conference 2023.
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. You can download the speaker presentations below.
- Dr Sridevi Kalidindi CBE, National Clinical Lead, Getting It Right First Time, Mental Health Rehabilitation, NHS England and NHS Improvement, Consultant Psychiatrist,
- Sean Duggan OBE, Chief Executive, Mental Health Network, NHS Confederation
- Dr Jon Wells, Clinical Lead for Young People’s Services, Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Ravinder Rana, Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Director of Therapies, East London NHS Foundation Trust
- Sarah Rae, Lived Experience and PPI Co-Lead, National Priorities in Mental Health programme, National Institute for Health and Care Research, and Co-Founder, PROMISE
- Peter Molyneux, Chair, Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Andy Bell, Deputy Chief Executive, Centre for Mental Health
You can view the recordings using the links below: