Thank you for attending The Improving National Workplace Health and Wellbeing Event 2023!
We hope you found the day informative and interesting. Please bookmark or otherwise save this page so that you are able to return.
To build on this event and provide you with more case studies, articles and videos on wellbeing in the workplace, we invite you to register for GE Insights, Government Events’ online learning resource. You can use this to stay up to date on key trends and challenges in your sector all year round.
You can download the speaker presentations below.
- Simon Blake, Chief Executive, Mental Health First Aid England
- Jane van Zyl, Chief Executive, Working Families
- Andy Bell, Chief Executive, Centre for Mental Health
- Emma Waltham, Founder, Returning Works
- Jennifer Legg , Health and Wellbeing Officer, Waltham Forest Council
- Michael Robinson, Chief Executive, British Safety Council
- Beth Kimberley, National Partnerships Lead, Maximus
The recordings from this conference can be accessed using the links below:
- Beth Kimberly
The Access to Work Mental Health Support Service delivered by Maximus, funded by the Department for Work and Pensions, provides confidential mental health support for stress, anxiety, depression, low mood and much more, in the workplace, at no cost.
This service helps anyone:
- In permanent or temporary employment (working or signed off sick)
- With a mental health concern (diagnosed or un-diagnosed) that is impacting performance or attendance at work
- With dedicated support for nine months, Maximus coverall the key things like coping strategies, workplace adjustments, practical advice and guidance, as well as a plan to return to work.
To refer to the service:
Please call Maximus directly on 0300 456 8114, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a 5 minute referral via our self-referral portal.
At this stage, please feel free to utilise our employer toolkit below, which houses resources to raise awareness of our support. Please also encourage colleagues, friends and family if they require it, to book a confidential appointment with us.